Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for the current AntSocial Prize Draw (closes 30/06/2017).
You gain entries into the draw by doing quick, easy tasks.
For the current draw these tasks are one short survey (for one entry into the draw), and three longer surveys (for three entries into the draw, each).
- You must be resident in the UK.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must complete the first task (called 'Intro') for a single entry into the draw.
- Additional entries into the draw may be gained by completing additional tasks.
- Each task involves answering questions, including some mandatory questions.
- The task will only be considered complete once the required questions have been answered, and the 'complete' button has been pressed.
- Completed entries must be received by 12pm (noon), on Friday, 30th June, 2017.
- People may complete the tasks but opt out of the draw - there is an opt out question in the first task.
- AntSocial will notify first drawn winner by 5pm on Monday, 3rd July, 2017.
- The winner must respond to notification of winning the draw within five working days of the email (by 5pm, Monday 10th July, 2017).
- In the case of a 'bounced' email or failure to respond to notification within five working days, a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be announced no later than three weeks (15 working days) after the draw, on www.socialconsumer.co.uk and on AntSocial's FaceBook page.
- The prize for this draw is a £50 Amazon voucher.
- The prize will be sent by email to the winner within four weeks (20 working days) after the draw. No cash substitution for prizes are available.
All dates and times given as UK date and time.
AntSocial is part of Alephant, trading name of OpenWeb Analysts Ltd.
If you have any questions about the site, or these terms and conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.